Wednesday, May 27, 2015

16 Bars by Robert Born Goldwire

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN ... Here's a quick 16 bars by ROBERT BORN GOLDWIRE. He's got more posted on his f.b wall at Author Robert Born Goldwire. Check him out there and buy one of his books after you read the posts,comments and excerpts.


I've been waiting for my chance to entertain the masses
And lay inside the women with the backstage passes
You haven't heard a rapper like me for a while
I keep it gutta and cultivate original styles
To keep it honest/its easy i just dig in the files
Of my mental rolodex before i spit it and smile
I've been peepin people watch me like a crook on trial
And they gone do the shit again like dope fiends in denial
When i burst out my attic
I share my intellect when i rep
You feel the essence of my vocals like a foreign fabric
I flow beyond just great
I stimulate you with lyrics that change your attitude and whole mindstate 
When I'm well into retirement 
Scientist will study my rep and thee effect that i caused on the environment
My underlying motive in this
Is like a ploy or a mission to call attention to the shit that i spit
I'm a wolf in sheep clothing
Professor in the science of flowin
Causing effects on ya soul like an omen
For my gangstas heat holdin
I'm droppin a subliminal jewel
That you can only recognize if your one of the chosen
Shielding your eyes from the light
Smoking your weed in the Dark
watching your thinker flashback thru your life
Until my head get dizzy I'll focus energy in me
Now sit and try to figure 
What manner of being is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment